Bandai Falcon

So the bulk of the airbushing is pretty much done and will be moving onto weathering next. Planning to use a mix of enamels and oils so fingers crossed it brings it all together. Really hope to have it done soon as this must be the slowest MF build ever. Here is a photo of it loosely assembled. Thanks for looking!

33915895824_f2fa0eafb1_b.jpg

• Like 6

4 minutes ago, AndyRM101 said:

I was wondering where you'd got to B). Glad to see work has resumed. The panel work is looking fantastic.

Andy

Hullo Andy! I've actually really missed being on here but actively didn't want to come on here with no progress to show while I was away. In retrospect that was pretty silly as there's some superb projects going on. Thanks for the compliment by the way. I posted some photos of upper hull beneath your post of the airbrushed panels that I ended up much happier with than the decaled ones.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

So I've been meaning to upload these photos for ages but can't seem to find how to do it directly from Flickr on my iOS device (if anyone has any tips...) and have been too lazy to use my laptop until now. I've done more work on it since taking these pics and am finally close to finishing it. Will take some more photos in the very near future and hopefully have a completed model v. soon. In the meantime, here are some:

36498056505_85be63a08e.jpg

36329894532_0bf6ac17c6.jpg

36329894392_2d39f75390.jpg

35689571003_5a4edab66c.jpg

35663046394_6b9f4bcfa4.jpg

36101218280_7dc3ac3e31.jpg

• Like 6

On ‎7‎/‎09‎/‎2017 at 04:04, R0ver said:

So I've been meaning to upload these photos for ages but can't seem to find how to do it directly from Flickr on my iOS device (if anyone has any tips...)

Once you have transferred the photos to Flickr (your photos must be set to Public) start creating your post on BritModeller. When you are ready to attach a pic go to Flickr, go to your photos and click on the one you want so it fills the screen of your phone. Click on the Share arrow in the bottom right corner, then click the "Copy URL" button at the bottom. Go back to your BritModeller post, press down in the space after your text so that Paste appears, and paste the URL in. Then click return/enter to drop a line, and your picture should appear! The main problem is that you have to do this for each picture, I'm unaware of a way to bulk upload.

Hope that all made sense, let me know if there's any bit that's not clear.

Tom

• Thanks 1

On 14/09/2017 at 4:11 AM, Meteors said:

Once you have transferred the photos to Flickr (your photos must be set to Public) start creating your post on BritModeller. When you are ready to attach a pic go to Flickr, go to your photos and click on the one you want so it fills the screen of your phone. Click on the Share arrow in the bottom right corner, then click the "Copy URL" button at the bottom. Go back to your BritModeller post, press down in the space after your text so that Paste appears, and paste the URL in. Then click return/enter to drop a line, and your picture should appear! The main problem is that you have to do this for each picture, I'm unaware of a way to bulk upload.

Hope that all made sense, let me know if there's any bit that's not clear.

Tom

Thanks very much for the step by step help Tom. It all seems straight forward enough so will give it a go when the time comes to upload the next batch of photos. Really appreciate the help :)