DTD stenciling on Hawker Hunter ("J 34")

Bergwall

Hi, 
I'm preparing a decal sheet for the Swedish J 34 Hawker Hunter in 1/32 scale. I've got very good references/marking drawings as far as the Swedish marking goes but many a/c came with the initial brittish DTD (Directorate of Technical Development) markings. Since I covered similar markings on Mosquito and Venom I'm aware that these markings (paint information?) are not the same at different locations on the a/c, see picture below, corresponding text on the radome appears to be "HABL/009182 DTD/900/4288" but I lack information regarding the control surfaces. If someone can help me in this matter I would be very happy to be able to include these markings on the (Swedish) decal sheet. 
[linked image]

Feel free to visit: 
www.mooserepublic.se 
still some work to do there... 
(earlier also www.rbdstudio.se) 

Cheers!
Robert

Hello Robert. Although I can't answer your question directly I can advise you to post it on the Facebook page Hawker Hunter Appreciation Society. There's a lot of people on there who would most likely be able to give you an answer.

Hi!
Thanks for the advice Col. I will check that.

Yes, The Acro Hunters markings will be included (although the marking was only present for a couple of months in the end, and the display team was active from 1957 to 1962 if I recall correctly).

I havn't planned 1/48 yet, 1/72 is easier to squeeze in somewhere.

I will print four 1/32 (Swedish) subjects very soon but since I have to divide the Hunter decals on two sheets, the J 34 will be a somewhat delayed.