1/48 Hasegawa A-4K RNZAF

LOVE IT !.

I've had one of these on my 'shelf of doom' for 14 years !. Planning to do the overall green one using Gekko's excellent decals. I'm 50% there and its just possible that your build will give me the impetus to finally get this one done.

I love the colour scheme, out load and pilot figure. Very, very well done.

• Like 2

I echo what everyone else has said, that is a stunning Scooter model!

Love the finish, loadout and details you have added, just perfect.  Great inspiration for me working on my 32nd one over on LSP, thank you.

Right, now off to read your WIP

Cheers

Anthony

• Like 1

What a beauty Rich,.......I love this scheme on the Skyhawk and you have well and truly smashed it,.......the pilot is a great finishing touch too!

Cheers

Tony

Edit,......you really must repair it,.........such a shame to leave it in bits. 

Edited by tonyot
  • Like 1

Wow, love the paint weathering, subtle and expertly executed :thumbsup:

I also love the pilots pose!

It's a shame we don't have these birds anymore, the Skyhawks had really lovely lines.

Also what an absolute shame that it's all in pieces. You've got to repair it up, that paintwork and finishing deserves to be displayed properly. Hopefully the damage wasn't too great.

• Like 1

What I like most about this model is the paint job. The shading, the dark wash - they are noticeable, but not exaggerated. I'm not sure what sort of camera set up you have, but the camouflage colours look great in your photos. Well done.

Edited by shakakoz
  • Like 1

Thanks everyone, glad you liked it :)

Forgot to say a special thankyou to Richard (Gekko) without his decals it wouldn't have been possible, they went on beautifully ;)

As too repairing it, I'll probably give it go as i go along with my new project. Hopefully starting soon. :rolleyes:

Cheers again

• Like 3

Superb work on your Skyhawk , love the scheme and lovely weathering makes for a realistic look, great looking pilot figure to.

I do hope you repair it as it deserves it.

:goodjob:

Guy

• Like 1

That is an excellent build and finish and I am sorry to hear about the breakage. I have done it my self (fully rigged 1/72 scale Albatros sea plane) and I did try to repair it but my heart was not in it.  

It does need to be repaired it is a great model.  

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Rich F said:

Thanks everyone, glad you liked it :)

Forgot to say a special thankyou to Richard (Gekko) without his decals it wouldn't have been possible, they went on beautifully ;)

As too repairing it, I'll probably give it go as i go along with my new project. Hopefully starting soon. :rolleyes:

Cheers again

Thank YOU Rich! I'm glad you liked the decals and thanks for doing them such justice!

• Like 1