Bestfong Decals - Anybody Tried Them?

mhaselden

Has anybody used Bestfong decals?  I've been looking for Chinese Nationalist insignia and Bestfong seem to have the best colour match (most kit decals seem to be following a trend of the blue being overly pale when the actual colour was quite dark).  However, before I take the plunge and invest, I'd like to hear of any experiences from modellers who've applied Bestfong decals to their kits.

Many thanks,
Mark

Hendie, Antoine,

Thank you for the answers.  Antoine, I saw that you had some Bestfong decals for one of your in-progress builds but I couldn't see it completed so I presume it's still a WIP.  If you do get to the decaling stage, please ping me as I'd like to hear how they perform.

Rick,

Go and stand in the naughty corner...AGAIN!!!  :)

Cheers,
Mark

• Like 1

Hi Mark, more a WISB (Work in stand-by) for the time being, yes, and no alternatives because I'm out of workbench, and it will be so for the best part of 2017 I'm afraid.

Check with Col, he work currently on the same kind of PLAAF P-51D, and I know he'll use Bestfong decals.

***UPDATE:  Disregard the message below.  Found the thread on the STGB and it's "Col." who's making the PLAAF F-51.  Please return to your regularly-scheduled programming.*** :doh:

Thanks Antoine.  Do you mean ColFord?  Just checking 'cos there are lots of "Col" user names on BM.

Many thanks,
Mark

Edited by mhaselden