Academy catalog 2017 - programme + newsletter 4/4 2017

Homebee

• 3 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

reissue of the phantom, welcome but why can't they do the job and reissue it as a F-4B like they had announced years ago and is still listed for preorder on hannants....also be interseting ot see what other decal options comes in the box to try and tempt me to buy. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, PhantomBigStu said:

reissue of the phantom, welcome but why can't they do the job and reissue it as a F-4B like they had announced years ago and is still listed for preorder on hannants....also be interseting ot see what other decal options comes in the box to try and tempt me to buy. 

That’s what I’m waiting for as well! 😄

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎24‎/‎09‎/‎2017 at 4:03 PM, charlie_c67 said:

Break the habit of a life-time Allan ;) It'll still be a sizeable machine after all!

NEVER !! I WILL NEVER TURN TO THE DARK SIDE!!!:dalek:

Oh well, if I must and, there is absolutely no alternative?:undecided:. It's just that I have that awfully nice Warbirds decals sheet 72007 which has two very colourful (yes, that's right ) examples and there is nothing available (other than the ancient Hasegawa kit!) in the one true scale on which to stick them! :crying: 

Allan

ps - I did have a momentary lapse to the dark side when I obtained a couple of Fujimi Nakajima G-10 kits at a car boot sale!!:winkgrin:

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...