Airways vacform 1/72 VC10 (BUA)

Happy New Year Kev.

Wow, great to see some pics of it at last, was really hoping you and the 10 would make it to Telford, but heard you had some challenges.

This has to be one of my favourites of 2016, thoroughly enjoyed the WIP and can't wait to see it next to the Vanguard at some point :)

Cheers

Neil

• Like 1

Ok, so it's only the 2nd January and already we have the 'Model of the year, 2017' Surely this will not be bettered. It is absolutely outstanding.

(I enjoyed following the WIP too!)

Cheers

John

• Like 2

Kev, this is just awe inspiring.:Tasty::worthy:

I totally agree with John, definitely Model of the Year 2017! Like Neil I'm looking forward to seeing this next to your Vanguard, roll on Telford!

I think I remember you were doing a Viking next, is that still your plan?

Cheers,

Ian

• Like 1

That's certainly been well worth waiting for Kev.

It's been a brilliant build overall, but your work on the engines is out of this world and your treatment of the panel lines is exquisite.

• Like 1

I've just had a quick squiz through the WIP and I'm astounded by the work that you've put into this....even the U/C legs are a work of art !

Absolutely gorgeous, and the best 10 that I've seen !

10 out of 10.

Cheers

Gaz

• Like 1

Another simply stunning model Kev, she is completely & utterly beautiful! I also enjoyed your wip thread, & it & the photo's of the wonderful finished result will be inspirational to anyone (e.g me!) building either an Airfix or Roden kit! 

Absolutely top job!

Keith

• Like 1