BV-138 Revell (Supermodel), 1.72

Hi Guies,

wish all of you a happy new Year.

I would like to show you the last Bird, i got completed in 2016. It`s another replacing build for my Seeplane Section, it`s the, quite old, Kit of Supermodell`s BV-138, in Revell-Version. If anyone likes to build this Bird, he should use this Version, because of the superb Decals. But be aware: It´s quite a big "Sanding Monster", nearly big as the Matchbox DO 18, i did several Month before.

Paints are above RLM 72+73 from Agama, below RLM 65 from Humbrol, done, as allways by brush. I replaced the MG 131 in top defence position, with a better one from the stash, and replaced the tubes of the other two guns with brass ones.

I hope you like the result. Any comments are warmly welcome.

Best regards

Stefan

DSC04122_zpsjbhlkjpp.jpg

DSC04120_zpsefxtpbmm.jpg

DSC04123_zpsm0crjn2o.jpg

• Like 18

Nice work Stefan, you've done a great job with such an old kit, beautifully built and painted. Great to see one of these rarer subjects on the forum, thanks for sharing!! :coolio:  :thumbsup:

Happy New Year to you too!!  :thumbsup:   :

Kev :)

Edited by Mr Modeller
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Stuflyer said:

Very cool: that's not a great kit but you got a great result. Remind me, does the kit come with a degaussing ring?

Hi Stuflyer,

yes one of the options is a "Mausi"-Version= Minensuchversion. I did this version years ago. Find it here:

Best regards

Stefan

• Like 2