***Finished*** PBS Falcons

Will be joining with as many as I can, already jumped the gun before Christmas, though circumstances have meant I not been able to work on it, up to the mods if it meets the <25% or not, plan is at the moment to start with a polish f-16c using the revell 1/72

Edited by PhantomBigStu

And were off, contents, slightly different arrangement to the hasegawa kit, I have actually attempted this before hence why I have the spare solo turk decals back in december 2014, when I really didn't know what I was doing, should be a simple build this time :)

15B3F9F8-FCE2-415C-B10C-D7902F433569_zps

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, Filler said:

Well recovered. Dare I ask what happened to the intake?

dunno if your familiar with the kit, but the intakes in 3 parts, two halves, and a centre bit with the gear bay, and I glue it together wrong so the centre bit was sticking out the rear when it should have been level with the halves, became a mess when I pulled it apart and the bits won't go back together 

• 2 weeks later...

It goes not, have not been able to work on the falcon over the weekend, my priorty has been with my dambuster lanc, and indeed normal life has conspired to limit my time on that as well, still hope to get back on it during the week. Meanwhile heres two more of my diecast falcon collection ACD13997-479A-4B25-ADCE-104CC003DE32_zps

Edited by PhantomBigStu

22 minutes ago, vppelt68 said:

:hmmm:maybe I should stop buying and building kits and start collecting diecasts instead - they look lovely!

I wouldn't, at current market prices need the GDP of an industrialised nation....., got that pair for about 70 combined in 2012 and 2014, now the same castings are being sold for far more than that each......

Edited by PhantomBigStu