Revell concorde

Graham316

Nice work Graham - the visor looks 'right' to me with the gap at the front for the heat shield. Coming along nicely and now at the 'throw it over your shoulder' stage for handling I guess! :) 

Cheers CedB, yes its becoming a pain now be glad when i got the whole thing painted. Glad the visor has fitted as well as it has and hopefully it has cured. I have left it for today so will check it tonight. Also hopefully this evening the elavons will have gone solid and i can start sanding them to shape.

As usual more progress and another update soon 

• Like 1

Looking great Graham, coming along nicely. I like what you're doing with the elevons. I'm in two minds as to whether or not I should have done the same and drooped the nose, but 'meh', done now...  The panel line around the nose looks good on yours, mine became a bit of a nightmare and I had to attempt re-scribing but that only got so far.

You'll really enjoy the model when it's painted, it starts to take on a life and you really want to get it finished. Just aim for a warm day and/or warm the paint up first as it helps to stop the inevitable paint runs.

• Like 1

Cheers HP42 yeah im itching for a warm day. As for the elavons its been alot of work for a small change but should look good when done. Work is slow on the concorde at the minute but she is almost ready for the paint to go down. Ive managed to find some pictures of the boarding steps so i should be able to scratchbuild something to make it look right haha.

• Like 1