1/72nd Valom Bristol Bombay, RAAF Ambulance Flight, Italy 1944

due to being rushed into the Spinal Unit at Salford for 5 days and my Mum dying, too

Good grief Tony really sorry to hear this, what an end to the year, condolences and hope you are making good progress.

Lovely Bombay, great scheme and finish. Just a shame Bomber Command never used them.....even if they could carry a few fizz bangs when needed.

• Like 1

Thanks again for your kind comments folks,.....all of which are very mch appreciated.

JWM- I do intend to build another Bombay at some stage but probably in an early war Dark Earth and Dark Green scheme with bomb racks mounted under the belly,....with either Sky or Sky Blue undersides. 

Bristol Boy- Yes I did see your excellent vacuformed kit,........what a beauty.

Cheers

Tony

Edited by tonyot

My deepest condolences Tony..my mum passed away 14 years and 2 days ago..still much missed but as you say, got to get used it!

Great job on the Bombay too...or do we have to call it a Mumbai now?

Ian

Edited by limeypilot
  • Like 1

Sorry to hear of your loss and condolences. I am sorry about your health problems and I hope your pain can be sorted. Chronic nerve pain is always very difficult to sort out.

Very nice model and your usual excellent build.

• Like 1

Tony, I hope you can start feeling better soon and I'll be sending positive thoughts your way. I am sorry for your loss as well, this year has been a tough one for many reasons to a lot of people. 

On a positive note your model looks amazing. Very finely done! 

Here's hoping you get some good news in the new year and more time to dazzle us with your work.

• Like 1

Hello,Tony - Pam and I send our sincerest heartfelt sympathies to you.I've been through the same emotional turmoil having lost both my parents and a couple of years ago, my sister.We also send our very best wishes to you for more peaceful and brighter times and better health in the New Year.

It's not a cure-all for everything but thank goodness for a good hobby and interests.

As usual,you've done us all proud with another superb build in your customary style. A fine-looking 'Bombay' indeed.

"Keep your airspeed up,That Man!"

😉👍 All the very best,Paul.

• Like 1