1/35 Tiger Model IDF Nagmachon (late) "Doghouse"

Israel

Thanks for the extra pics Israel. Now I can see the 'doghouse' in all it's glory.

And you have done a glorious job on it!

It's been built, painted and weathered to absolute perfection.

Again, I have to say, I'd love to see what you can do with a WWII beasty!

Rearguards,

Badder

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Badder said:

Thanks for the extra pics Israel. Now I can see the 'doghouse' in all it's glory.

And you have done a glorious job on it!

It's been built, painted and weathered to absolute perfection.

Again, I have to say, I'd love to see what you can do with a WWII beasty!

Rearguards,

Badder

Thanks, mate! Actually WW2 is my main area of interest, Allied/Commonwealth in particular. I don't usually build modern vehicles , except for IDF stuff. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Israel said:

Thanks, mate! Actually WW2 is my main area of interest, Allied/Commonwealth in particular. I don't usually build modern vehicles , except for IDF stuff. 

Cool, I will have a look!

Rearguards,

Badder

• 2 weeks later...

Thanx Stix, you're way too kind...:)

Weathering was 100% old school: no fancy powders, special washes or other sci-fi formulas, just good ole' artists oil paints and home "brewed" pigments from artists chalks...

Cheers,

Israel

Edited by Israel

• 7 months later...

I'm glad that you reloaded these photos of the Doghouse, as I missed this one first time around when PB decided to play silly beggars. Lovely build and superb weathering.

John. 

Lovely paint job, I can see the different shading effects.  Realistic weathering job, not over emphasized.

Impressive build and a unique subject.  Those chains on the side armour are amazing and must have been a fiddly bit of fun.

I did the IDF armoured bulldozer and that slat armour is not a bundle of joy so I can sympathize, mounting all of the brackets so the slats fit right is a PITA.

But what the heck is it?  Something that looks like it would cause sterility in anyone within a kilometer or an escapee from a 

"Transformers" movie maybe?

There must be thousands out there now that hope Photobucket goes "bust" after this latest heroics.

Lloyd

28 minutes ago, Bullbasket said:

I'm glad that you reloaded these photos of the Doghouse, as I missed this one first time around when PB decided to play silly beggars. Lovely build and superb weathering.

John. 

Thanks John, much appreciated.