The MTO GB II Chat

I'd be up for it again, I really enjoyed this year's run at it. Might even be tempted to do something from the enemy if it goes ahead.

Edited by Avereda
  • Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
10 minutes ago, Angus Tura said:

Please put me down for one. Probably British armour. What is the period?

Alan

Welcome Alan, I edited the opening post to include the eligible builds- section on the First MTO GB rules.

V-P

• 2 months later...

I'm in on this one I still have my Loire 130 Flying boat unfinished from the first time !

Still below the 25%

Come on everyone, the selection of models last time was amazing let's make it even better this time !

cheers Pat

• Like 1

16 hours ago, SimonT said:

This needs a bump, for one of the most inclusive GBs in the vote, it’s started to lose ground. Come on people, you’ve got options for land, sea and air!

Yes I totally agree with Simon this Gb deserves to be supported so come on vote ..

Patrice

As before, you can change your votes up to the last day.  If you really want the MTO, and have also voted for another GB that is close to, or tying with, the MTO in the votes (remember that only the top nine GB's get in), then go back and change your vote.  You can vote for up to six, but you don't have to - you can vote for five, four, three, two or even one (as long as the one is MTO....)

Of course, if you have voted for one of the top three runners (which are going to win anyway), or the last three runners (which haven't a chance at this stage), as well as MTO, then this doesn't apply...but if one of your other choices is close to MTO, then perhaps consider de-voting that one (or two).

Philip

• Like 1