Pocher aventador roadster

Adamb691

Adam- is the work still continuing on this kit?  I have been really impressed with the progress so far, and I am learning from it!  I will start my blue roadster really soon.

Thanks!

Darin

• Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...

Hi dr fiat. I got a bit side tracked with with other priorities and progress stalled. But I'm back on it again now. Just had a few hours today fetling with the rear light led mods. I have them in and working now. Will post some pics as I try to work out the wiring routing. Need to keep the removable rear mod functional with the cables long enough but neat enough. Where there is a will there is a way! How's your build?

• Like 1

Hey Adam- glad to see that you're back on the wagon.  I started a new thread recently.  I am jumping around in the build order to add the transkit items, it will take me quite a while to finish this- I am off and on as well.  I envy that you included the LED's!  I do have a fiber optic bundle, 0.5mm- but I'm afraid to take the plunge.  Perhaps I should reconsider!

Darin

• 5 months later...

Hi all. A long break but started to build again at last. I have finished the rear and front body work now and have added led lights in both. But of a mission for a novice but they work and look great. I have break lights, head lights and daytime running lights as well wired up. Now I have started on the doors. Not far to go now. A few pics here: 30_E2427_F-_EE5_E-4990-_AB10-7560_EA6_C84_BE91_E4_F-_DE68-40_E8-_BF74-1_E15473705_D2_E9_A8_C-2_D6_E-4_E57-8_AF0-91_CB4_A5_EE3_C4_D8-_AEC3-4_FE8-_A1_B9-_E3991511

• Like 2