Tamiya 1/48th Tomcat. VF-32

Latest project finished over the Christmas weekend. The only changes I made were the addition of new seats and wheels from Aires and the metal nose probe and AOA sensor. The decals are from Eagle Strike sheet 48020.

Thanks for looking and a Happy Christmas to you all.

IMG_1008.jpg

IMG_1009.jpg

Edited by keithjs
Spelling
  • Like 32

Really gorgeous and impressive Tomcat, but isn't a Tomcat always impressive?

Brilliant work!

Congrats and a Happy Christmas to you too.

JR

Nice looking model, Keith! I too am building a VF-32 plane, same markings, different modex number for LCDR "Big John" Lawler, an F-14 instructor. I'd been waiting for this kit since my Hasegawa Tomcat was a long time member of the "Shelf of Doom".

Might have to consider those aftermarket mods you used.

david

Hello,Keith - I love everything about this kit and magnificent build of your 'Tomcat'. The quality and detail of the painting and finishing work is exquisite and equally complimented by the clean 'classical' appearance.In my opinion,she's faultless.

😉👍 All the best,Paul.

so many Tamiya F-14s appearing and they ALL look amazing. I have to say your choice of scheme is the winner at this stage.....

encouraging to hear that everyone is reporting a really good quality of kit.....can I justify buying one????? (yes says the voice in my head)

Nice looking F-14 in a great looking scheme cetainly looks like a nice kit :goodjob:

Guy

That thing looks like a real "Highway to the Danger Zone" for sure. !! ( I couldn't resist the Top Gun reference ). WELL DONE.               Bob H.