Trumpeter 1/350 Type 23 question

petrichorAM84

Sorry if this has already been posted/asked elsewhere but does anyone know if there are any aftermarket name & penant numbet sets for the 1/350 Trumpeter Type 23 frigate to enable it to be built as any of the other ships in the class? I'm thinking of getting the kit and would love to model it as HMS Sutherland (F81) as I have served on the real ship.

Thanks in advance!

Andrew

Atlantic Models do decal sheets for there range of resin 1/350th RN warships so you could mix and match to get the numbers you want.

http://atlanticmodels.net/decals.html

Could be worth suggesting to Peter Hall to consider doing a Decal Sheet for the Trumpeter Type 23 kits to allow any of the ships to be built.

• Like 1

On 27/12/2016 at 10:42 AM, Geoff_B said:

Could be worth suggesting to Peter Hall to consider doing a Decal Sheet for the Trumpeter Type 23 kits to allow any of the ships to be built.

...but not the f@ggT* Guzz based ones I hope

• Like 1

You don't need pennant numbers for Guzz ships as they wear off on account of spending so much time at sea unlike the Pompey Fat Knackers which are always attached to the wall. :P

• Like 3

17 hours ago, FIGHTS ON said:

...but not the f@ggT* Guzz based ones I hope

Ah but if I wanted to model a Pompey 23 I would need to give it a drybrush with a certain bodily fluid to get the appropriate stench.... :P

Edited by petrichorAM84
  • Like 2

• 1 month later...