Big Vic! 1/72 Airfix Victor B.2

• 3 months later...

Sorry I'm late to the party,  I have this and a Valiant to build so interesting to read your thoughts.  

If the issues you encountered do minifest themselves it's still easier than wrestling an Airfix Vulcan. :-)

Beautifully done though, and very realistic looking. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Martin Ford said:

What a machine. What a great looking build. 

I have the Revell kit in my stash. Should I be worried?

Very. I'd doff it asap👍🏼

• Like 1

On 12/25/2016 at 2:27 AM, general melchett said:

Just one thing about your build, I see you blanked off the bomb Aimer's windows in the nose. The later K.2's had this due to a lack of replacement windows but the bombers were always clear, just wondering if there was any reason....

Heh, I was just rereading this thread an realized I didn't notice that the first time. When I took those pics, the windows were masked. I forgot to take the tape off :P

Edited by Habu12
  • Like 2

Well that's honest, we've all done it...in fact a very good Swedish friend of mine entered his amazing Revfrogfix Shackleton MR1 in a couple of big competitions recently including the Scottish Nationals over here and walked away with several prestigious gongs and citations....he was a little crestfallen though as he hadn't realised he'd left the fuselage windows masked until he arrived back at Melchett Towers where he was pumped thoroughly in the debriefing room !...talk about not seeing the wood for the trees....

Edited by general melchett
  • Like 2

• 5 months later...