Sea King HC.4 troop seats

ice

Hello!

On my bench there`s the new Airfix Sea King HC.4 and right now I'm still working on the interior. I think Airfix did a great job with this new Sea King and some details are over the top. The only thing I don't really like are the troopseats. They don't look like fabric, they look like the real seats are beeing made from solid material. Now I'm thinking about scratching some new ones but I suffer from two problems. First problem is that I could need some more pictures of the real seats in folded and unfolded position and the second problem is that I need an idea what material I should use. I don't want to get stuck here so any help is welcome.

Here's the actuak status of my build:

IMG_2135_zpsujgaotji.jpg

IMG_2139_zpspsjjhsrm.jpg

PS: If you have any good ideas for the soundproofing on the cabin walls, you're very welcome too!

There are a few images of the seats in the walkaround topic, but I'm guessing you've seen these already? Looking good so far, I think Santa is bringing me the HAR.3 version but this might have to be added to the stash too.

9 minutes ago, Ragtag said:

There are a few images of the seats in the walkaround topic, but I'm guessing you've seen these already?

Yes, I did. I hoped for some gems of a private image-collection.