1/144 737-800 Zvezda Released 737-800MAX Released New Boeing B737-700 released July 2019

sofiane1718

8 hours ago, Foghorn Leghorn said:

I'm loving the kit but with the vast range of operators out there it's a bit of a bland scheme for a first release ....  :sleep_1:

I can understand to a degree, UTair is Russian, so ...

737??

• Like 1

3 hours ago, spaddad said:

737??

Airliners aren't my thing but I've got a burning desire to have one in 'the collection'. The 737 is 'the iconic airliner' so it's on the shopping list. Just need to get a kit with colourful markings, rather than add to the cost by getting an aftermaket sheet.

But as you know Dave ... the greatest plans...

I was going to ask when you guys thought this kit was going to hit the stores, but it looks like it JUST showed up on ebay this morning.... I'm expecting it to be listed more widely, and at reasonable prices, by this weekend.... YES!!

Edited by Ridgeline

^ Just checked - one seller asking £40!!! And from Russia. If this is a hint at how much it will cost I'll pass on this!! (but I don't think so really, just an optimistic seller).

Give it a few weeks/ months and hopefully it'll drop to a more sensible price. This is a model I do intend to buy, hence making a comment about it, if that's OK? 

Edited by pinky coffeeboat

• 2 weeks later...
On 31/03/2017 at 6:31 PM, pinky coffeeboat said:

As it goes on general release prices begin to drop - now there's a couple on eBay for £24 (still plus £7 p&p). Give it a couple more days/ weeks!!!

Yep, curbing one's enthusiasm to buy early is usually good for the wallet 

Well, I lost the battle today!! I bought one from eBay for the same price (including postage) as quoted on Hannants future release listing. But, I still have a couple plus one on back order from them. Just couldn't resist...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...