Ferguson petit gris

Hewy

Just noticed this thread , looks great so far love the weathering . I drove one , or it drove me, nearly 50 yrs ago the last time I remember was with a scraper on the back pushing pig slurry into a pit -- diorama? ours if memory was dusty grey , rusty red with greenish stains!  will follow what is left with interest and hopefully look into this as well.

best wishes Andy

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Well I've enjoyed it, a subject not normaly undertaken but a great mojo restorer, the new plough is finished and hooked up and its on the diorama,vignette,base one photo here a few more on rfi dioramas thanks everyone for tagging along ,commenting, and making the odd farm yard pun,,(we didn't have pull the udder one) thanks 

Glynn

OI000056_zpstebq3rtd.jpg

• Like 7

Congratulation Glynn a great build, I've enjoyed the ride, thanks. I gave my kit ot one of the less fortunate members of our modell club yesterday. I don't think I was ever going to get around to it...

So what next?

Colin

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, heloman1 said:

Congratulation Glynn a great build, I've enjoyed the ride, thanks. I gave my kit ot one of the less fortunate members of our modell club yesterday. I don't think I was ever going to get around to it...

So what next?

Colin

Nothing as far off the spectrum as this im afraid colin,its back to normality for a bit, Im in the final stages of finishing a harrier gr9 with terma pod ,sniper pod, and paveways , probably paint it this week, which I've been building between the tractor 

And I'm joining the 70s nato warsaw pact group build which starts next weekend. Thanks colin.

Glynn

36 minutes ago, mbdesignart said:

Excellent work Glynn, the diorama really sets the tractor and plough off to perfection.

All together now "We plough the fields....."

"And scatter" cheers mark

Glynn

• 4 months later...

Lovely bit of work, the plough and diorama are excellent.

I 'found' this when curious about the kit,   as Creative,  the UK Heller distributor have them for £15.59 in their weekly specials at  the moment

http://www.creativemodels.co.uk/heller_124_ferguson_le_petit_gris_the_little_grey_fergie-p-44632.html?oscsid=845e68444c04b4dced0981ad99672ce8

maybe of use for  someone who wants a change and can see what can be  done with  it.

cheers

T

• Like 1

Thats a great price troy, i came across a picture on the web of an abandoned fergie in a field in a really bad way ,no front wheels rotting away ,it would make a great vignette,,this kit really was a terrific mojo restorer, and theres so much more you can do to it , glad you like it ,i will do another one day 

Glynn