1/8 Scratch Lister Knobbly Jaguar - all done.

Hi Roy!

A very happy New Year to You and Your Family!

Sorry for My tardiness in replying to Your RFI post (You finished it last year.......:D),as always,an exceptional project,in subject,planning and execution.

I have taken on board the need to get scratch building,inspired in no small way by following Yours and other's projects on Britmodeller,and the only things holding Me back are refining My building skills on large scale cars (3 models in the stash to do this with),gathering other tooling and developing the skills to use it, and the biggest thing......time. I still work full time and will be for a few years yet,I was saving My K73 Alfa as a retirement project,but spurred on by the forum,will do this before then,and will tackle a scratch-built project when I finish work - I have the project in mind now (:whistle:...."....Our fine four-fendered friend....")

All the best Roy!

Keep Sticking!

Pete

• 4 weeks later...

Roy ..

:heart:  :yikes:   :wow:...

if ever there was a car that I would like to hoard...iit would be this classic car ..

Roy what a STUNNINGLY GORGEOUS  build you gave us to looklook at.

SUPERB job. She looks quite SPECTACULAR. 

:mike:

A fantastic model of one of the most charismatic sports-racers of all time. Such a shame there aren't some RMB clones working for the major kit companies! Maybe your next build should be a fully functioning 1:1 RMB...

• 2 months later...