1/16th Trumpeter Sd,Kfz. 186

Gremlin56

Another great addition to the very fine collection you have there Julian  :goodjob:

Always enjoy following your builds so very entertaining with the banter and your modelling skills and techniques always inspire me to try and do better with my mere attempts  :worthy:

Thanks for the last 6 months of laughs and tears of enjoyment  :rofl:

beefy

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Gremlin56 said:

Thank you for letting me bore you all this time

:fight: Must try harder not been bored yet...................

Cracking build buddy, really looks the part. It's never going to be mistaken for an ice cream van :winkgrin:

Glad you kept a figure on her for a sense of scale. Personally I saw nothing wrong with the others but what do I know.

Kev

• Like 2

11 hours ago, scottbowsher said:

I loved following this build, it was incredibly cool to watch it develop.

May I ask what happened with the crew figures? Did you decide not to display them in the end?

Werner and Wolfgang were binned, uniforms didn't pass muster ;)

• Like 1

8 hours ago, longshanks said:

:fight: Must try harder not been bored yet...................

Cracking build buddy, really looks the part. It's never going to be mistaken for an ice cream van :winkgrin:

Glad you kept a figure on her for a sense of scale. Personally I saw nothing wrong with the others but what do I know.

Kev

Keith, Kev and of course Simon,

thanks for joining in the last 6 months, appreciate the gentle prodding that keeps me on track :poke:

:P

3 hours ago, cambridge said:

here's a man who is not afraid of dust  :lol:

Dust? What dust? ;)

So disappointed that the build is finished , the entertainment value and finished article was first class.

Looks great displayed with Otto, Fritz. Jurgen....on guard.

Hope he has correct regulation authentic underpants on!:lalala:

Cheers

Keith

• Like 1

Thanks Kayell,

Mixed feelings on finishing HD Judy. The model was a joy to build and the fit was very good, not perfect but very close to being so.

The build took too long to keep my attention at all times so maybe I should choose a smaller scale, still thinking about that.

Cheers

Julian

It seems that you have finished by Judy, and it has been great, one thing, it is curious that Buttercup next to Judy, does not look much smaller, except in the last photo, that if you notice a noticeable difference in length .. .
I really liked the construction, and I hope you put some photos in the RIP section (Ready to Inspection, do not Rest in Peace..lol)
:drink:

Cheers Julian

• Like 1