**finished**Peal Harbour 75th Anniversary pair

I may well have my two phantoms on the bench plus my lanc, but aside from finishing off my MTO GB projects mojo has been at a premium, hopefully this will spark it, not yet done a Japanese a/c. Apologies for the stock image, too lazy to go and grap my phone from downstairs 

a50180_boxtop.jpg

Edited by PhantomBigStu
  • Like 3

Nice!  I'm currently building a SBD-3 Dauntless flown by LT Dickenson / RM1 Miller during the Pearl Harbor attack for a 75th Anniversary GB on another site.  Dauntless 6-S-9 was shot down during a scouting run for the impending arrival of the USS Enterprise when the attack happened.  

9 minutes ago, Crossofiron1971 said:

Look forward to seeing this one progress!

Seen Ghosts of Pearl Harbour on National Geographic?

No I haven't, don't have Nat Geo on my tv, though my parents one does I don't get many opportunities where I'm in charge of the remote....

anyway decided to just go with the first one in the instructions so its one with the p-4045FA84EA-DDB3-48DF-BA63-34ABB7A0409F_zps

• Like 3

Banished (well not really just Im just asocial) to the upstairs as my parents are hosting the monthly scout group meeting, and thats where I do my modelling so had a productive evening so far, tomhawks gone for priming and I've started the zero. 3200BC7C-FCF1-4DF1-B5FA-7B54CADA2030_zps  F07B295B-48AB-45E9-9897-2F0F431F82BD_zps

Edited by PhantomBigStu
  • Like 3

Got back to working on these, 4 little pilots in IJN uniforms and one little George Welch in mess uniform.....

44CD097E-E671-4B1E-9963-5F41D9F92785_zps

also attempted the blotched green on the kate. not happy with it, can see it was brushed on before I mess with it

F0294802-063E-43D5-864E-5ED89A3D64E8_zps

Edited by PhantomBigStu
  • Like 1