• 2 weeks later...

In memory of my Grandfathers, I'll do my best to be part of it, we'll see in time.

My choice is nearly set, one of those two FT-17, most probably the one without interior.

ft-17_10.jpgft-1710.jpg

Also, I'd like to build one of those, if the timing's ok.

n3_com10.jpgnieupo10.jpg

• Like 4

13 hours ago, Antoine said:

In memory of my Grandfathers, I'll do my best to be part of it, we'll see in time.

My choice is nearly set, one of those two FT-17, most probably the one without interior.

{snip - FT-17s}

Also, I'd like to build one of those, if the timing's ok.

{snip - Nieuports}

All sound good Antoine, I'd love to see one of those tanks built.

4 hours ago, planecrazee said:

Please count me in for this one Robert

Kris

You are welcome Kris

• Thanks 1

On 24/12/2017 at 17:53, JOCKNEY said:

Hi

Can I join in with this

IMG_3714

Never built a Eduard kit before, looks like more etched parts than plastic ! :frantic:

cheers Pat

'course you can Pat, you are very welcome.  I can't say I'm that keen on PE, but I'm confident of your skills ... :innocent:

On 26/12/2017 at 19:46, Botan said:

Got a Junkers J.I in stash, so count me in too.

Good to have you with us Botan

Can I join please? My nephew wants a Sopwith Camel for his ceiling.

He's asked for a 1:28 Revell as it's the 'biggest' but they don't look good kits :worry: I was looking to build a 1:48 but may have to meet at 1:32. Any suggestions (not WnW)??

• Like 1

I'm planning to join this GB, though it will be dependent on how my build productivity turns out in 2018. If I manage to join, it'll probably be with an Eduard 1/72 Albatros D.V, though I have several more candidates.

Cheers

Jaime

• Like 1

8 hours ago, wimbledon99 said:

Can I join please? My nephew wants a Sopwith Camel for his ceiling.

He's asked for a 1:28 Revell as it's the 'biggest' but they don't look good kits :worry: I was looking to build a 1:48 but may have to meet at 1:32. Any suggestions (not WnW)??

Well, Italeri did a rebox of a Camel a couple of years back, I'm not sure how it compares with the old Revell kit, but should be significantly cheaper than WnW.  Check the reviews.

8 hours ago, jrlx said:

I'm planning to join this GB, though it will be dependent on how my build productivity turns out in 2018. If I manage to join, it'll probably be with an Eduard 1/72 Albatros D.V, though I have several more candidates.

Cheers

Jaime

I have a Jasta 5 dual combo set of those in my stash, nice looking kit, though the minuscule PE worries me :worry:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...

I'm in for this one please. Hard to know where to start looking in the stash. Hopefully one or two to get some wind in my sails and then take a run at my Wingnut kit.

40 minutes ago, maltadefender said:

I'm in for this one please. Hard to know where to start looking in the stash. Hopefully one or two to get some wind in my sails and then take a run at my Wingnut kit.

You are very welcome,  :)

• Like 1

Hi Robert and Christian and to you all taking part in this GB,

OK, I've finally decided that I'll be taking part in the RAF 100th Birthday GB, so it is a no-brainer that I would like to put my name down for this one too. It will be a Wingnut Wings kit. B)

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...