F-RSIN A300-600

GreenDragon

F-RSIN have released an A300-600 in 1/144th scale, it's all plastic with parts from the Revell Beluga kit and new -600 fuselage & tail surfaces. It comes in Thai, Lufthansa, American, Iran Air, Tunisair and Monarch flavours at 36 euros. http://www.f-rsin.com/pages/collection/A300-600.html

Paul Harrison

Saw this at the weekend, and must say I'm quite tempted by a Monarch A300-600, though the decals are laser printed rather than silk-screen. Interesting also that they have presumably struck a deal with Revell to use the A300 Beluga parts. 

Regards,

Darren

Good thing I never started this Revell Beluga/A330 kitbashing project I was thinking about.

Price is reasonable for the provided I'd say. Assuming the surface detail of the F-RSIN parts are comparable to the Revell parts, which themselves feature quite soft and wide recessed panel lines. One can't tell from the photos unfortunately.

43 minutes ago, Hasegawa Geek said:

I bought two of these kits: IranAir and Monarch versions. I have been trying to get decal manufacturers to make a Monarch decal for years now so its a much welcome kit and decal. 

How do the Monarch laser decals look?

Darren 

• 2 weeks later...

I received my first kit in the mail (Iran Air), still waiting on the other from Airline-hobby in  Arizona....been a month now.

The kit delivers what it advertises: An A300-600 new mold fuselage, tail and hori. stabs. The shape of the nose is very nice and the biggest detail I look for in any A310/A300 kit,  Thanks to F-RSIN for putting this kit out on the market.