Mad to the max

Great build, though I am not a fan of these spikes on the front. The rest is outstanding and hits all the right spots. Reminds me of my own workhorse. A hole in the seat, dirty and rocked down, but always in perfect working condition. That's just like my Transalp. I'd ride it!

Model, right!?!

Excellent job - not a fan of this kind of thing as a subject but I love looking at this, just looks so right!

That 5th shot down (close up, rh side, engine) is particularly realistic. 

Started out as a GSX1100 Katana?

ATB
Rick

Thanks guys. Yep that's what it started out as, the only real alteration apart from leaving the side panels off and the spikes was I lengthened the swing arm by 20 mill 

• Like 1

Brilliant, absolutely brilliant. Post apocalyptic genius from the missing side panels, torn seat with its duct tape repair and dusty matt black rat bike paint job. 

Well, Vince never say never, when I did the original gsx I built the CB 750 in the same wip and I think I said there i had 2 dio ideas and one of those was a garage with those two doing doughnuts and other bikes parked round watching, so you never know it may happen.

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, kpnuts said:

Well, Vince never say never, when I did the original gsx I built the CB 750 in the same wip and I think I said there i had 2 dio ideas and one of those was a garage with those two doing doughnuts and other bikes parked round watching, so you never know it may happen.

Would love to see that!

• Like 1