Black Dog 1/72nd - Possible sources?

Stu

Hi,

Looking to get some 1/72nd bits. There doesn't appear to be much availability in the UK and whilst I found Black Dog's own online shop was rathere taken aback by the postage costs though that may be normal for all I know.

Any advice on where to get their range appreciated.

Stu

Hi,

Thanks for the link. I had checked it out, one weblink didn't work, some didn't appear to do 72nd and one that did had only a couple of items hence the question of alternative suppliers.

Anyhow thanks for the interest.

Stu

22 hours ago, Stu said:

Hi,

Looking to get some 1/72nd bits. There doesn't appear to be much availability in the UK and whilst I found Black Dog's own online shop was rathere taken aback by the postage costs though that may be normal for all I know.

Any advice on where to get their range appreciated.

Stu

Try parabellum Vise St Birmingham they have a web site call 0121 551 8878

Hi,

Arachnid, had a look at Parabellum's website but couldn't see a link on there to Black Dog but will contact them.

What is it you re looking for?

Demiles, getting back into AFV's after a looong time and finding 72nd suits me better. Have found a source of tow cables so looking for crew and equipment to improve them a bit, Saw Black Dog mentioned in an article so went looking for those but if there are other sources be just as happy. Sorta getting the feeling 72nd armour is less well served than the larger scales.

Many thanks

Stu

Stu, 72nd don't know how you do it I have trouble with 35th.  Just for back ground I've buy about 99% of my stuff from hobby easy for about eight years and have found them to be very reasonable with all costs.  The only items I don't buy from them is paint and over solvent based products as they have to be shipped by surface post.

link to bits and pieces

http://www.hobbyeasy.com/en/category/AFV/20/1/maker/BDOG.html"

and another

http://www.hobbyeasy.com/en/category/AF72U/30/1/maker/all.html

they also have some gun barrels, kits and PE sets.

David

Hi,

Apologies for the delay in replying, went down the 48hr bug that seems to be doing the rounds here.

Will check out the links/costs etc and contact Parabellum.

The Revell T-90 and Leopard 2A6 I'd previously ordered have arrived. Amazed and mildly worried by the detail and complexity. Now need to do a bit of research and get a reference or two.

Put up some pics of the Matilda 

Again many thanks

Stu

• 1 month later...

HI St

I use either Tracks and Troops in the Czech Republic (Milan the owner is a top bloke) or Jadar Models in Poland.

Used them both for years with no problems.

T&T do just about everything you can think of in 1/72 scale  - some stuff is ordered in so can take a while if it's rare or unusual but common items are quickly despatched.

Postage from both is reasonable 

Kind regards

Ben 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I've dealt with an eBay seller from Germany (banrey_and_barney) on numerous occasions.  He usually has a "best offer" for his auctions and his postage charges are amongst the most fair I have come across (he mails me several items - kits, resin sets, etc. to Canada for 5 Euro).  Might be worth checking him out.  If he does not have it listed, you can ask him to order it for you.  I did this for a couple of ICM Do.17Z kits as well as for several Black Dog sets.

• Like 1