CH-46 / KV-107 STGB Chat

modelling minion

4 minutes ago, Smudge said:

Sorry that I have been AWOL for a couple of weeks. Just the usual work/life stuff getting in the way. 

I will try and catch up and hopefully get a few posts in.

Thanks @modelling minion for a great GB.

No problem, we all have the work/life/modelling juggling issue. If you can get some more posts up that would be great, if not then don't worry about it.

And its the participants in the GB that have made it great, not me.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Well thats it team Sea Knight, the GB is over!

I would like to thank ALL of you who have taken part and looked in on our progress, you have made this GB what it is. The sharing of knowledge and techniques has been superb and I'm sure we have all learned a lot, I know I have.

I will see if we can get a vote open soon so that you can all have a say on which of our builds you think is the best, now we may not have a huge amount in the gallery but the quality is there on all of the builds and we have a good range of eye catching schemes.

Once again my thanks to you all and I hope to see you all in future GB's, such as the upcoming 1980's Asia one, ah self promotion you cant beat it :) .

Craig.

• Like 4

@wimbledon99, @Nigel Heath, @Whirly, @stevej60, @milktrip, @spruecutter, @CliffB, @Jabba, @Smudge, @Antoine, @Robertone139, @Knight_Flyer, @Wafu, @Winnie, @Rudolf_Filip and everyone else out there in BM land the poll is now open for voting so if you would like to choose your favourite build now is the time. The poll will be open until the 20th June.

A great GB Craig well done to you and to all taking part.see you for the 80,s Asia GB a subject way out of my anything zone so Lord knows what too do!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, helios16v said:

Hard to choose as I wouldn't mind seeing any of them on my shelf.  :thumbsup:

Thanks Chris, I consider that very high praise on behalf of all of us.

41 minutes ago, stevej60 said:

A great GB Craig well done to you and to all taking part.see you for the 80,s Asia GB a subject way out of my anything zone so Lord knows what too do!

Thanks Steve, I'm sure whatever you decide to do will turn out great, and will almost certainly be the first across the finish line!

• Like 1

Well the poll is now closed, we may not have had too many voters but we did have more than we had gallery entrants so thats good, and I am very pleased to report the @Wafu, @wimbledon99 and @spruecutter have all tied for 1st place with their excellent builds, a big well done to all 3 of them and an equally big well done to the rest of you who got their builds into the gallery and also those who didn't quite make it or just followed enthusiastically, your support during this GB has been greatly appreciated. 

Craig.

• Like 3

WooHoo - That's the first time I've ever managed a placing in a GB - Thank you for the votes - Feeling rather chuffed! :happy:

Well done to @Wafu and @spruecutter as well as all those who took part.

Thanks again to Craig for a cracking GB.

Right, I'm signing off before it turns into a 'Oscar' style speech!! 

Cheers

Nigel 

• Like 3

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2/4/2019 at 7:56 AM, Bjorn said:

My decision is Academy's 1/48 KV-107-II in Swedish Air Force colours. I hope that aftermarket decals (they are in progress) will be released this spring.

@Bjorn Has anything been released since your post please? I couldn't do the STGB but would still like a Swedish Phrog in my collection.