Battle of Rorke's Drift

PlasticSoldier

Hi,

I have had my birthday recently so I've decided with the money I have received, to spend a bit on a diorama of the Battle of Rorke's Drift.

At first I thought I would have a really hard time trying to find figures and accessories for it, but I didn't do too badly with the help of Ebay and Italeri, HOWEVER, as hard as I try, I literally cannot find some sort of hut or cabin anywhere. The ideal one I found was in BUM's set 'Cabin Attack' but I couldn't find a set for sale.

If anyone knows of a website or anywhere where I could find a 1/72 hut/cabin like the one in BUM's set 'Cabin Attack,' (log walls, no pretty windows, any type of roof as I'll be covering up with straw) at a reasonable price, please comment below,

Many Thanks,

PlasticSoldier

23 hours ago, Tony Oliver said:

Did you manage to get Zulus? Thousands of them?

referring to the hut what about making one from wood strips/matches? 

Ha ha! 

Yeah I thought about the making the hut but I thought that might be too much of a tricky task for my standards

• Like 1

22 hours ago, TallBlondJohn said:

Don't forget the herd of cows. After the film had been finished they were given to the extras - apartheid prevented them being paid the same as white actors but the cows' value made up for the difference.

That's actually quite cool. I love the film, it's what inspired me to do this diorama 

• 2 weeks later...
On 28/11/2016 at 8:33 PM, HL-10 said:

Thanks, but my diorama base and budget isn't big for that.

I am using the figures though