1/72 - Dassault Mirage 4000 by Modelsvit for Bassin-Maquette - released - new upgraded boxing released

Homebee

I was at work before on my phone, now I'm at home on my laptop, I've tried to create an account to perhap preorder depending on post prices but nothing doing outside Europe so guess it t'll be full price from Hannants? :unsure:

Steve.

9 hours ago, Truro Model Builder said:

Now, can we have a kit of the EAP next, please?

Good idea!

Maybe You write Modelsvit about this idea on their facebook?

B.R.

Serge

Edited by Aardvark

A person on a French forum discussed with Bassin Maquette. A 1/48 kit won't happen for several reasons:

- more costly project

- expected lower sales so break-even less likely to be reached

- Modelsvit needs to receive some payment at the start of the project so only one project at a time can be financed

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

How wonderfull it should look amongst  a FLANKER bunch in 48 on an exhibition table of a show.....I tried to convinced Mr Bassin Maquette but such a model in this scale would be far too expensive to develope in regard of the market possibilities and its cost.. unfortunatly......:wonder: :tmi:

• Sad 1

I understand the prototype aircraft donesn't have a lot of fan, and the 48 scale is also expensive for the production, we have exemple of the Y-23 from Trumpeter, also the F-20 Tigershark. I go to preorder the Mirage 4000 as soon as possible and hope that help the production begin .

On 13/02/2018 at 3:57 PM, salomon said:

I understand the prototype aircraft donesn't have a lot of fan, and the 48 scale is also expensive for the production, we have exemple of the Y-23 from Trumpeter, also the F-20 Tigershark. I go to preorder the Mirage 4000 as soon as possible and hope that help the production begin .

_ Modelsvit is not Trumpeter....so...

• 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, bentwaters81tfw said:

I had an email this morning advising me my example has been dispatched, and a tracking number from France, so shouldn't be long now folks.

Me too, got three heading my way.

Paul Harrison

gonna pick it up soon.Also since I asked on their FB page regarding the presence of drop tanks and they answer with a nope,are the Mirage IV drop tanks the same ones used on the Mirage 4000 because by eyeballing them while leaving drop tank details apart they do look the same

Luigi