Sword Lightning F3

PhantomBigStu

14 minutes ago, stevehnz said:

Their two seat lightning's were criticised for being a bit short in the nose ring, what are these ones like? I'm keen to grab one soon.

Steve.

Sword corrected the length on the single seaters. Their 1/48th two seater should be correct as well.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Hmm not sure I can continue with this, the wings are miss alligned, there huge steps where the wing halves are joins, the exhaust piece fit is awful, this may be the KUTA GB, but I don't have the enthusiam for the weeks of sanding it will take, I have better things to do....can a host delete this please

53 minutes ago, stevehnz said:

You had me worried there for a bit, til I realised this was a 1/48 kit, so still hoping the 1/72 is better in that respect.

Steve

Sorry Steve I don't build 1/48 kits...still disapointed, and surprised about it, I know I'm more of kit assembler than true modeller but still expected better

Edited by PhantomBigStu

Oh dear, so it is their 1/72, not what I wanted to hear. :( I jumped to the conclusion it was 1/48 after looking again at your photo above with it upside down on the sheet of paper with the Phantom colour scheme, which means, either Lightnings are bigger than I thought. ( I haven't built one yet though I have several in stock) or that sheet of paper is smaller than A4. :unsure:

Steve.