Bristol Freighter

Mick4350

No, not yet. I bumped into Greg Anderson at my local newsagency and he remarked that his secret item was the Bristol Freighter and that is going to be injection moulded with the canopy being a choice of either Vac- form or injected clear plastic or Decals.

• 4 weeks later...
On 11/24/2016 at 9:10 PM, rholland said:

Thanks Paul. I find the RNZAF ones in Vietnam camouflage irresistible, and there is most of one at Ardmore just 5 miles away from me.

Richard in NZ

Not for much longer, as it's about to be dismantled and shipped back to the UK for the Bristol Aero Collection. Great news as this is one type we no longer have.

• Like 4

Nice looking kit and I'd certainly like to get one of those, however, the postage from Oz appears to be around an additional 50% of the cost of the kit.  Might have to wait to see if there is a distributor in the UK.

Mike

Crivvens!  Models that I want are being produced faster than I can build them (mind you, that's not surprising).  Me wantee British United much badly. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

New variant/boxing - ref. OMKIT14420

Source: https://www.facebook.com/OzModsScaleModels/photos/a.1339946412759594.1073741831.1300780796676156/1341957559225146/?type=3&theater

A few days earlier than expected, but the decals for this new kit arrived today ... so the Freighter Mk 21 is now on sale! Further details on this and the other Freighter kits are on the website at http://www.ozmods-kits.com/aircraft-kits-1144

Bristol Freighter Mk 21 kit is available as OMKIT 14420. This is the Freighter with the stub tailplane, unfilleted fin model - with RAAF, RAF, and Silver City decals.

Aucun texte alternatif disponible.

V.P.

• 2 months later...