Airfix 1/72nd Scale Jet Provost T.3

raguk

Hi fellow modellers

This is my take on the recent Airfix Jet Provost.

Built as soon as it arrived in just under a week, straight out of the box no additions what so ever and features in the December issue of SAM. Another great little kit form Airfix no issues what so ever during the build apart from some issues with the kit decals not wanting to curve that easily around the wing leading edges.

Gunze light aircraft grey overall and lightly weathered.

Thanks for looking

Rick G

Jd8aeD.jpg

IG6BOg.jpg

iLhjAO.jpg

Qs8vLg.jpg

• Like 64

Beautiful Jet Provost.

It makes me remember at the old that I built when I was 10 or 11 years old.

I got two and built one in silver and orange and the other in silver and yellow.

So far away !

• Like 1

Nice one Rick:worthy:....must post some pics of mine.....not quite as nice as this one though......:undecided:

Hope you enjoyed Telford, 'n didn't spend tooo much....all I got was Tam tomcat, set of VF-41 decs for same , and a metal barrel for a T-55, so came home with some cash...(first time ever):blink2:

Cheers

Dave:coolio:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, DaveH said:

Nice one Rick:worthy:....must post some pics of mine.....not quite as nice as this one though......:undecided:

Hope you enjoyed Telford, 'n didn't spend tooo much....all I got was Tam tomcat, set of VF-41 decs for same , and a metal barrel for a T-55, so came home with some cash...(first time ever):blink2:

Cheers

Dave:coolio:

Thanks Dave,

Enjoyed SMW despite returning home with a kidney infection and I thought the bad back was from throwing those tables round!

Spent far too much on some targets for a change

Thanks for the comment

Rick

• 1 month later...