Su-33 1/72 Trumpeter

Hi fellow modellers,

this something a bit different from my usual stuff, but I have to say I was impressed. Built mostly oob except etched screens from Eduard etched in the air ducts which looked horrible in the kit, plus some other small thingies.

I'm aware some aspects of the kit may not be 100% correct, but I'm fine with that and it looks fab within the centre of my post-WII cabinet.

Painted with my own GSI Aqueus mixes and decals from the kit.

Cheers

Libor

Su33_03_zpsksgszjyn.jpg

Su33_01_zpsf9lzn1el.jpg

Su33_05_zps17j4lywh.jpg

Su33_02_zpsy98ormwl.jpg

Su33_04_zpssechfnuq.jpg

• Like 53

Thanks chaps, glad you like it!

The oleo pistons are kind of Bare metal foil; not that particular brand, but a cheap stuff obtained at a show.

The weathering is postshaded, actually it is more distict especially underneath. The photo lights killed that effect a bit, I'm afraid.

Cheers

Libor

Thanks Vladimir, I'm aware about most of your comments. I already added the flag on the starboard side, that was just my omission. Well, the colours are hardly to capture as they seems to rapidly change over the service time. The patterns my not be correct indeed, I just followed the Trumpy kit instructions as I did not want to go too deep into this topic, it was just a kind of fun build. I promise next time I will make it better:-)

Cheers

Libor