Chasmosaurus Diorama - 1/35 Tamiya.

Mrs PlaStix

Hi just had slight problem with my tablet... Thanks whofan for your kind remarks. I think it's important for Mr P to have some normality at present so we're trying to keep up the routine of sitting in the kitchen and modelling just like we have done for the last few months. Cheers Mrs P.

17 hours ago, Mrs PlaStix said:

Cheers Jim, I understand what you mean about obsession, I'm not skillful enough to get things just how I really want them, but I'm beginning to accept that I've got to be patient and practise if I'm going to improve. Most of the colours I use are from Stix's Tank collection - so mine are really  WW2 German Dinos!!!:winkgrin: 

WW2 German Dinos eh ? I must be psychic :whistle: You can't make this stuff up  :shrug:

Yes practise is the key to improving in all things I suppose ? even more so if its something you enjoy doing as it'll only lead to great satisfaction in the hobby .

I'll have a look at your Komatsu .

Cheers , Jim .

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Mrs P

I must have been blind to have missed your posting of this wonderful and completed diorama - its brilliant and the background has really added the final touch to your post photos.

A very well deserved pre-historical 12/10 for brilliance and quality modelling

Beautifully clean and uncomplicated diorama - Tamiya at its best.

John & Helen

PS - Happy Christmas Mrs P - please make sure you bring forward some more superb prehistorical modelling to the forum in 2017.

• Like 2

On 12/20/2016 at 3:39 PM, Gimme Shelter said:

Hi Mrs P

I must have been blind to have missed your posting of this wonderful and completed diorama - its brilliant and the background has really added the final touch to your post photos.

A very well deserved pre-historical 12/10 for brilliance and quality modelling

Beautifully clean and uncomplicated diorama - Tamiya at its best.

John & Helen

PS - Happy Christmas Mrs P - please make sure you bring forward some more superb prehistorical modelling to the forum in 2017.

Cheers John, all the best to Helen. I sort of did them at the same time as the Brachies - so mean cos' I didn't want to waste paint when I was doing the bases! Stix's photos hide a multitude of errors, as ever! 

I've still got the TRex dio and velociraptors to get around to, but I'm afraid I've got a bit carried away with AFVs... We went to Brum last week on the regular trip combining jewellery shopping and kit buying (who'd have thought it a model shop in amongst the Jewellery Quarter - just saying!) 

Hope you both have a great New Year!  - Mrs P.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/20/2016 at 7:57 PM, Vince1159 said:

You're not the only one GS,i'd completely forgotten about it as well (Sorry Mrs P) :goodjob: they look fantastic...

Hi Vince, sorry, just catching up start of term is always horrendous... Thanks and glad you like them. Spent weekend learning figure painting and weathering techniques for my Komatsu results will be posted soon..

• Like 1

On 06/01/2017 at 9:55 AM, Vince1159 said:

No problem Mrs P,can't wait to see the photo's (Bit late but Happy New Year to you and Stix)...

Cheers Vince! (Happy New Year to you and yours too!) -   photos going on later today, hopefully!

• Like 1