737-800 zvezda)

Paris

Each to his or her own but Zvezda don't do etched parts, or haven't until now.  

Speaking only for myself, I don't get the attraction of dropped flaps, spoilers etc.  Most of us build our airliners as they would be at the gate i.e. with everything retracted.  If you really want to do takeoff or landing configuration, you can always dig out your razor saw and get cutting. After a bad (and expensive) experience trying to build a Zvezda IL-62 with retracted flaps I swore off any other kit moulded the same way and it's for this reason that I've never bought Zvezda's A320/321 and won't buy the B738 if it comes with dropped flaps.  As I say, that's only my personal view and I know others feel differently.

Interested in an (hopefully) accurate 737. Doesn't matter to me either way, flaps or not. I completely understand where you're coming from, Skoda, my last Zvezda experience was a disaster. I just want a 737 with a nice cockpit! Looks like UTair livery, hope the decal quality is better than past Zvezda releases.

Drew

42 minutes ago, andrewribs said:

Still no Boeing 757 :(

I share your disappointment.  It's probably because no airline in the former USSR was a major user of the 757.  VIM, Nordwind and Transaero all used leased examples at one time or another but it wasn't exactly common.