Mustang, this is Ghostrider! F-14A VF-142 Ghostriders

Hello,Habu12 - My full compliments to you on another fine looking build of this magnificent kit and subject.I love the quality and detail of the paint and finishing work and commend the subtle 'realistic' weathering.A glorious scheme from the 'hi-viz' days. I love it. 😉👍 All the best,Paul.

• Like 1

Very nice and great to see the early colour scheme :goodjob:

Guy

• Like 1

Very nice rendition of my absolute favourite aircraft, well done. I have mine on order, ready to be picked up Friday so that I can get it past shmbo, who will be at work, lol

• Like 1

So, why did I pick this scheme? Well not only does it look good IMO, it was the first model I ever painted fully when I was a wee kid. Oh, 7,8, or 9. About the time the old Monogram kit was out. It was this scheme. I painted the topside gray, the bottom white, the stabs white, and the flaps/spoilers white. Even the nose was painted in radome tan. I added all the decals, and set it atop our family TV (CRT back in those days). My dad looked at it, and said how awesome it looked. I think we both realized then that I may be good at this model building thing. Over thirty years later, I've come full circle.

• Like 2