Sci-FI and fantasy commission studio

Rick_1138

Hi fellow forumites,

ive been away from the forum for a wee while, due to some unfortunate circumstances of redundancy I have decided to turn my long term hobby into a business.

i am offering commission painting of scale figures (war hammer, infinity that type of thing) as well as tuition on figure painting, and display products.

as I am just starting out I am just putting my name out there and hoping I can get some attention to my website and some public awareness.

if anyone on the site has an interest in figure painting, please take a look and see if there is anything that interests you.

the site is www.pictishminiaturepainting.co.uk

id really appreciate any views or comments, and if you're interested in any work I'd  be happy to discuss it with you.

many thanks

Rick

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi folks, lots going on just now with house move in a week and sorting out my plan for my first tuition class.

Curent work bench is a 1:6 vinyl Kryten figure from red dwarf.  I will put up a WIP picture later on :)

Once i found out that the reason my airbrush wasnt working was i had accidentally screwed the air valve internal spring up to tight so the trigger was only depressing half way.....going mad wasnt quite covering how i felt