Reduced postage costs!

New postage rates apply for buying Colourcoats within mainland UK. This does now mean that a minimum quantity of 6 tins is required to enable this. A further reduction still applies for orders of 12 tins or over.

For orders between 6 to 11 tins of Colourcoats (which includes Colourcoats Coloursets and Colourcoats Thinners) the new P&P cost is £6.50.

For orders over 12 tins, the new P&P cost is £4.50.

• Like 3

On ‎04‎/‎11‎/‎2016 at 8:22 PM, Stew Dapple said:

That's good news mate, I'll need to put an order in for Christmas... :D

Cheers,

Stew

I owe you a couple of colours anyway mate. Will you be up this way to see Maw & Pops at all?

On ‎04‎/‎11‎/‎2016 at 9:17 PM, Beard said:

Thanks for the refund on the order I'd asked you to delay. It was both welcome and unnecessary.

We value your custom, and since we announced the reduction the same day we got the nod to send your order out, I felt it would have been unethical not to give you back the difference :)

• Like 2

4 hours ago, SovereignHobbies said:

We value your custom, and since we announced the reduction the same day we got the nod to send your order out, I felt it would have been unethical not to give you back the difference :)

My post sounded a little like I was un-happy to receive the refund, that's not the case... I was surprised as I placed my order before the change (and asked you to hold on to it). It's good to know that some retailers have ethics and I'll be purchasing more paints from you in the future.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, SovereignHobbies said:

I owe you a couple of colours anyway mate. Will you be up this way to see Maw & Pops at all?...

Actually yes, I have almost a week off at Christmas so will definitely be up to see the folks, it would be good to see you if we can sort that, I'll PM when I get the dates* :)

Cheers,

Stew

* the dates of my visit I mean, not the famed Christmas delicacy :D

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, SovereignHobbies said:

That is entirely arrangable, because I have no plans for the Christmas period. Or rather, I plan to do nothing over the Christmas period.

Excellent, that is totally in accord with my own plans for the period. I 'll look forward to seeing you all again.

Cheers,

Stew

• Like 1