Academy 1:48 F15i 'Ra am'

Morning folks - this is my Academy F15 'Ra am' which I bought off another member on here earlier in the summer. It is mostly OOB except Eduard cockpit details. The paints are Mr Color and Alclad and it was all airbrushed free hand.

The kit is quite a trial and on more than one occasion I nearly gave up on it. However now its finished I love the scheme and am pretty pleased with it. The canopy is in poor shape however and I am after a replacement one if anyone has one or can recommend an after market one?

I managed to buy a Hasegawa 1:48 F15 DJ on ebay for £20 so have ear marked that for a JASDF Aggressor version and have some decals on order for that. I also managed to get from the same seller a Hasegawa 1:48 F4E and am doing that as an Israeli example tin a similar scheme.

Chris

20171003-Aircraft_Models__(1_of_70).jpg20171003-Aircraft_Models__(15_of_70).jpg20171003-Aircraft_Models__(5_of_70).jpg20171003-Aircraft_Models__(3_of_70).jpg

Edited by Skyhunter66
re-link the photos
  • Like 13

23 hours ago, colin said:

I think that maybe the one you had off me, brilliant job you've made of it, love the IAF camo' schemes

Haha yes indeed Colin! Glad you like it anyway

chris

many thanks for your kind comments - much appreciated!

chris