MiG-21PF Eduard 1/48

I built one recently in a similar scheme but you have set the standard there. Super work mate.

heres mine Academy 1/72 with custom decals - no were near as good as yours but great for comparison

20161023_103819_RichtoneHDR_zpsyuvey1ii.

• Like 3

Nice build and paint! 

Any close ups of the cockpit?

A couple of points to be really fussy;

- the nose wheel 'arms' are the wrong way around. D10 & D11. As the little 'bump' (part D55) should be on the left, not the right. 

In fact several builds I have seen on here make a similar mistake, or leave off D55 altogether. 

- the main u/c gear belly doors are either a little too vertical or the hydraulic jacks which retract them are in the wrong place (too high on walls in bay) as they are not located in the correct place where they touch the doors. 

Like I said two really tiny things which you wouldn't notice otherwise if you didn't know and do not at all detract from an awesome build and paint, but you seem to me as the kind of guy that strives for perfection 👍🏻

Stunning finish as usual! :thumbsup:

I know you don't usually do them on here, but would love to see one of your masterpieces come together from start to finish with a WIP thread. Not only because it would be fascinating, but also so I can try and copy as many of your techniques as possible! :lol: :wicked: