Royal New Zealand Navy 75th Anniversary Fleet Review

Well chaps just had a look at the participants for the Royal New Zealand Navy 75th Anniversary & Fleet Review (see below extract from RNZN) and there is one glaring omission - No visiting vessel from the Royal Navy, I understand the Royal Navy has pressing commitments at the moment and has suffered extensive cut backs over the years, but the lack thereof of a participating Royal Navy warship is to say the least very disappointing, given the support and sacrifices the Kiwis have given the UK over the last 75 years...  

Screen-Shot-2016-10-18-at-1.42.30-PM.png

• Like 2

That is quite upsetting...but goes along with my comments in the section on the red arrows replacement.....in real aviation section somewhere.At least they have PR and aircraft.

The navy have sod all of anything so I'm not suprised ..I remember outback 88 on ark royal.how things have changed

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Uncle Dick said:

Now that you mention it the Red Arrows were in Singapore and Malaysia recently and now China - would have been a lovely treat for the Kiwi 75th Navy bash - especially as the Kiwis have no fast air!

Ah bit of joined up thinking wouldnt be amiss.....i dispair ...where is the light at the end of the tunnel......gloom gloom:(

• Like 1