1/6 tamiya gsx 1100, mad to the max

kpnuts

Good werk.

Weapons systems sounds complicated but can be as simple as a holder for a cross bow , as I did on my version of a post-apocalyptic murder 'sickle:

729.jpg

Weapon mounts on the front end, rearward firing weapons etc , etc.

This is fantastic!  It takes a lot of guts to modify a rare Tamiya kit like this!  I swear that looks like it could be right out of any George Miller film....wow.  Kudos to you!

• 4 months later...
Well I'm well peed off someone called brightlogic has posted this build on YouTube, no mention of me so I assume they're passing it off as theirs, they didn't ask if I was OK with it or not just posted the whole build, there's no area to post comments or I would say something like "oh thanks for posting my build, yes I was very proud of it myself" or something like that, what really pees me off is just not asking.
Here's a link to it
  • Like 1

I have submitted a complaint to You Tube, in addition to the other posted comments. I can't understand the mentality of some people, it's not bright and nor is it logical. At least the BM community know who deserves the credit. 

• Like 1

Thanks mate I tried that and they want the URL I tried posting that link but it says it's not a valid URL(I know next to nothing about this stuff) anyway someone else has reported it for me. Thanks for the comments guys.