1/48 B-25 Mitchell II

Excellent build, the paint job with this very effective weathering looks very convincing, especially the different fade out of metal and fabric surfaces.

Spot on Bob!!
 This is the de-icing boots pattern I  wanted to do  .......NOTE bottom of the wing.
 Murphy decided to have fun , so I  did  it on the TOP of the wing.............:blush:

Next time I’ll  ask you to have a look first, before posting............

Have a super weekend.

Etienne.

P.S. Thanks for the further comments guy's.....much appreciated.

Boots.jpg
Edited by Etiennedup

Hello,

Very nice job, it is inspiring for me, I've a original Acc Min Mitchell that will be a Doolittlle raider and a Monogram that will became a Pto theatre one.

A friend of mine has begun a Brit Mitchell, I'll show him your nice job.

Thanks.

Corsaircorp

Superb painting effects on your Mitchell, you've really captured the look of faded OD and its many colour permutations. That, and the dramatic difference between metal and fabric is fantastic. Great job, and I would never have noticed the de-icing boot!   :)

Cheers,

Bill

A very nice build indeed. I recently purchased one of the Acc Min B-25 kits sitting on the shelf at an old fashioned local hobby shop. It still had the original price tag from many years ago. A lucky find for sure. Thanks for posting your build.                Bob H.