Airfix Canadair Sabre 1/72

RidgeRunner

Hi all,

Does anyone out there have a copy of the instruction sheet for this kit? I've lost mine and I need some stencil references. I'd be very grateful if you do and can send me a PDF scan of it. Thanks in advance.

Martin

I've just started to build this one as well. I joined the the two halves of the fuse together (assy stage 9) and after sitting back and admiring my work, I realised i didn't add the 3gms of weight into the space provided.  :( I think I've solved this by stuffing some plasticine inside the wing box and pushing it forward towards the nose. I hope this works, I can't see why not. 

Best of luck with your build. 

When built, try to ovoid leaving your model in the sun?  Plasticine leeches as it is oil based(the stuff you see on your skin after making it workable)and may stain painted finishes..............

Martin...

If you have 2nd thoughts about the plasticine, you can add some fishing weights or something similar, to the fwd portion of the wings (the portion that sits inside the fuselage).  As long as it's fwd of the MLG, it'll be fine, but to be sure, make sure it's on the fwd part of the "table" formed by the wing join.  That's where mine sits and it works to a "T".

Scott