THE SOUND OF THUNDER-M109G IN VIETNAM

FrancisGL

15 hours ago, Gremlin56 said:

The devil is in the details and you are getting them all right Francis, love the mud stuck into the rear plows. Looking really nicely weathered, maybe time for you to start giving Master classes !

Thx a lot Julian, Is true that I like many details, I imagine is one of the reasons why we do this ... lol.
On the other hand, although I try to do my best always, I do not think I reach the level of quality of the forum "masters", I would be delighted to receive Master classes from them .. :hmmm:

Anyway, modestly it seems that I am improving something ...cheers Julian :winkgrin:

11 hours ago, Ripaman said:

Man does that look very good :thumbsup2:, one minute you have a kit which looks like plastic to one which looks like the real thing :clap2::clap2:

:popcorn: :popcorn:

Regards

Richard

Thx a lot for your kind comment and many like...:), You have all the reason, I think the "magic" of scale models, is that, what seems / is, an expensive toy or more or less real, it becomes a small portion of reality.

Cheers Richard :cheers:

17 hours ago, FrancisGL said:

Thx for your kind comment Carius, yep, Although the kit does not seem to include this painting model, my idea is precisely that.
Along with your great SPG, there will be in the forum 2 models of the same type / time.

Cheers my friend :cheers:

Great, like Vietnam brothers  :thumbsup:

By the way, tfiis fantastic build confirm your skills for your M-110 SPG project, just like I told you.

Cheers :cheers:

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Carius said:

Great, like Vietnam brothers  :thumbsup:

By the way, tfiis fantastic build confirm your skills for your M-110 SPG project, just like I told you.

Cheers :cheers:

You're very kind, this time I've been lucky it seems, modestly I think it's not bad, but the M110, has a lot of work (at least for me) scracth, although with the photos of your montage (and your permission, of course .. .lol) and the material I have been putting together, I am a good base to start.

Cheers Carius :cheers:

On ‎11‎/‎12‎/‎2016 at 18:24, Phil Lewis said:

That weathering is looking so real! :clap2:

Thx for your kind comment, In this model I will try something that is not too "dirty", because according to photos I have seen is the most appropriate, cheers Phil :)

Edited by FrancisGL

Update 11:

Hi Pals,Today I finish the weathering of the model, aside I have dedicated my attention to look for possible faults and / or to improve some detail that was not to my liking. It's not perfect, but it's perfect for me ... lol (as the Grace Jones song said ...)
A layer of matt varnish covers it whole.
Shift for the photo shoot with reflex camera in the RFI section soon.
I am very grateful for the support of my colleagues for the work, which is always a positive point to try to improve in the hobby.

Thx for watch and comments as always..:)

20160809_132145_zps6yi7ximb.jpg

20160809_132152_zpsjzpxdahy.jpg

20160809_132212_zpsr57e3y8n.jpg

20160809_132224_zpsgu5qr7ha.jpg

20160809_133336_zpszqxmnkl5.jpg

20160809_133350_zpsuemlnepn.jpg

20160809_133358_zpsy7zkpfky.jpg

20160809_133437_zpspgj7nvoa.jpg

• Like 5