After Market for Tamiya 1/35 Sdkfz 251/9?

CharleyGnarlyP290

Howdy all.
I have a question about aftermarket stuff for a Tamiya 1/35 Sdkfz 251/9 Ausf D. I have tracks lined up ,but don't know what to get to improve the detail of the kit. The only thing I can find specifically for this vehicle is a Verlinden set that has some photo etch and stowage type stuff. Other than that all I can find for Tamiya kits are other versions, i.e., 251/1, 251/7 and what not.
So my questions are these: anybody have experience with the Verlinden set? and; will the other version stuff work for a 251/9 as long as it is the Ausf D?
My knowledge of these vehicles is severely limited, so any help would be appreciated.

I think just about any aftermarket set stipulated as  251 (without the slash designation) and Ausf. D would work, or at least most of it.

The variant designation, such as /9, indicates the type of weapon or equipment it carried, while the 'D' version is the body type - in this case the style came out in 1943.

Check out the goodies here:

https://www.scalemates.com/search-solr.php?fkSECTION[]=All&q=251+ausf.D#

Looks like you have some choices:  Airwaves, PART, Eduard, and Voyager all have dedicated sets for your Tamiya kit.

regards,

Jack

Edited by JackG