Airbrush Paint Booth

Bortig

Hi all, up until now have got away with a cardboard box but now with a new airbrush wondered what others use and recommend,  I don't want to spend alot hence the box but do wish to continue indoors especially with winter approaching.  Any thoughts welcome, airbrish is an H&S if important.

Before you buy, check the instructions.  

A lot of the cheap ones state, do not use anything flammable through the booth and leave on for ten minutes after use.

As my house insurance wouldn't cover anything damaged in a flashback  fire from one of these, my personal choice would be either a cardboard box ( no problem and they are cheap to replace.) Or something made for the job.   

I bought a graphicair one getting on for 20 years ago and it's still going strong.  And has a lifetime warranty as long as you replace the filters when needed.

http://www.modellingtools.co.uk/graphicair-a300s-d-11995-p.asp

Paul

They have a lifetime guarantee, how do graphic air know you have changed the filters regularly is my concern as I have one

By the way I do replace them regularly but don't keep receipts for them, I know there's a box on the top which you fill in to say when changed but I'm the one filling it in ? 

12 minutes ago, colin said:

They have a lifetime guarantee, how do graphic air know you have changed the filters regularly is my concern as I have one

By the way I do replace them regularly but don't keep receipts for them, I know there's a box on the top which you fill in to say when changed but I'm the one filling it in ? 

Full details are available about the warranty here: http://www.benchvent.com/index.php?route=information/form&form=lifetime-guarantee

Just note down when you change the filters.

I've not heard of one failing, once installed, but there is always a first time.

Paul

• Like 1