1/10 Nuts Planet bust Mother of Dragons

Bigmick

• 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

So, where did we get to, I found her languising on the shelf as I was so disgusted with how I'd painted the eyes I didn't want to touch her again, I don't know if it was the meds or just an off day or what, anyway we'll call it the alien eyed lady who shall never be spoken of again.

vuMGfWM.jpg

So, roll on a few months and I'm off to the model show at the Weston Super Mare helicopter museum, I need something to take to paint, so took the Andrea Miniatures "Warrior of the North" (WIP, kinda, to follow) and Deanerys.

I painted over the eyes, thank god, and started again, base of blue black and a touch of white to make a dark blue/grey (whoda thunk it) and made sure not to make the iris' too large and also have her looking up a little so as you look at her on the table she'll be looking up at you.

XUaBlby.jpg

Added a highlight adding some turquoise, brown flecks

Pljqz5T.jpg

Then added white highlights to the eyeball, leaving a line of grey to replicate the shadow cast by the eyelid, also a highlight on the lacrimal gland in the corner of the eye, also added first highlights but didn't like them and basecoated over them, really do need to practice loaded brush.

npsoNvG.jpg

And that's her for now, I shall get her done John, honest, plus half a dozen others for this years show season.

Regards.

Mick.

• Like 3

• Bigmick changed the title to 1/10 Nuts Planet bust Mother of Dragons
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...