Can any Revell 1/72 F-16 make a Polish Block 52 jet?

Procopius

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi, PhantomBigStu,

You would have the same inconvenients, only a bit aggravated, and some new ones. If you use the earlier C (kit B02) you ll have the NSI/P&W combo, as it is basically a Block 25. But you ll lack the heavy duty landing gear and I guess the wider wheels. Of course the bulged doors. You ll have to outsource the tail extension. Probably the gun vents are the early configuration. Nothing in the way of appropriate weapons; neither the appropriate wingtip launchers. Instrument panel I bet it is an A. Of course the upper fuselage panelling is an A, but that s a common thing.

Fernando

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Fernando said:

Hi, PhantomBigStu,

You would have the same inconvenients, only a bit aggravated, and some new ones. If you use the earlier C (kit B02) you ll have the NSI/P&W combo, as it is basically a Block 25. But you ll lack the heavy duty landing gear and I guess the wider wheels. Of course the bulged doors. You ll have to outsource the tail extension. Probably the gun vents are the early configuration. Nothing in the way of appropriate weapons; neither the appropriate wingtip launchers. Instrument panel I bet it is an A. Of course the upper fuselage panelling is an A, but that s a common thing.

Fernando

actually just released all the bits aside from the tail extension (and the IP which I don't care about)  is in the block 50 boxing so perhaps this is a go after all....and actually the tail extension is in the revell, which I'm likely to also do so if I pick an example without the extension I'm good to go :) 

Edited by PhantomBigStu
  • Like 1