That looks good, I have this kit and I am looking forward to building it.

What is the make of the paint you used for the main linen and what was the name of the colour if you don't mind me asking and what did you use to rig with? 

Andrew 

Thats a real beauty,.......  love the rigging too, I`m still  trying to find a suitable rigging medium since my previous elastic monofiilament  from Aeroclub went `off' and unusable. 

Brilliant job,

Cheers

Tony

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎16‎/‎10‎/‎2016 at 4:51 PM, IanC said:

Beautiful model. A perfect OOB build.

Anyone remember the 1970s BBC series 'Wings'?

Oh yes - superb series - I must try and look it up on the web sometime to see if it's out there to watch again - Sgt Farmer wasn't it or something similar..?

1 minute ago, Gimme Shelter said:

Oh yes - superb series - I must try and look it up on the web sometime to see if it's out there to watch again - Sgt Farmer wasn't it or something similar..?

Someone has uploaded both series on Youtube. I've been watching them all back to back. Absolutely brilliant! I was only 14 or so at the time, so after seeing it again I'm amazed at how well written and acted it was.

My favourite is the incomparable Captain Triggers - brilliantly portrayed by Nicholas Jones. His cynical and slightly unhinged character is one that I think would most appeal to modern audiences.  

16 minutes ago, IanC said:

Someone has uploaded both series on Youtube. I've been watching them all back to back. Absolutely brilliant! I was only 14 or so at the time, so after seeing it again I'm amazed at how well written and acted it was.

My favourite is the incomparable Captain Triggers - brilliantly portrayed by Nicholas Jones. His cynical and slightly unhinged character is one that I think would most appeal to modern audiences.  

Cheers Ian - I'm on the case - I was in my last year of Junior School when this broadcast and went to work putting a production line of BE2c's together made out of Balsa wood at our after school model club - good old days not so easily forgotten

• Like 1